Staying COVID-19 secure
Fully compliant with the government's guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
We're committed to protecting the safety of our workers, as well as our clients and members of the public.
Throughout 2020, 2021 and into 2022 Asbestos Services (UK) Ltd:
- is fully compliant with the government's guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19
- follows COVID-19 guidance to ensure public safety, safety of its workers and anyone in the work area for which it is responsible
- assess and manages the risks of COVID-19
- is committed to having precautions in place to make the workplace COVID-secure
- ensures its risk assessments fully take account of COVID-19 and puts into place sufficient measures to manage the risk of COVID-19
- places COVID-19 at the heart of its committment to protect workers and others from risk to their health and safety
- ensures that the risk assessment for our works fully addresses the risks of COVID-19, using government guidance to inform our decisions and control measures
AS(UK) is committed to COVID-19 safety. For information on our COVID-19 secure work practices, please contact us now for for further details friendly help & advice.
Want to discuss ideas/needs?
We always offer friendly, helpful, expert advice.